The Backyard Burn
Trail Running Series
- March 12, 2006 - Prince William Forest Park - Triangle, VA
- March 26, 2006 - Wakefield Park - Annandale, VA
- April 23, 2006 - Hemlock Overlook - Clifton, VA
- Oct. 22, 2006 - Prince William Forest Park - Triangle, VA
- Nov. 5, 2006 - Wakefield Park - Annandale, VA
- Nov. 19, 2006 - Fountainhead Regional Park - Fairfax Station, VA
- Dec. 3, 2006 - Hemlock Overlook - Clifton, VA
© Swim Bike Run Photography
5 mile OR 10 mile
Four Northern Virginia Parks
The Backyard Burn is a series of 5 and 10 mile trail running races held on some of the best trail networks in the Northern Virginia Area. All the courses include a mixture of forested fire roads, twisty hiking trails, several stream crossings, grassy fields, and minimal pavement.
The Spring and Fall Series are both independent of each other. A point system adding competitor's three-race or four-race point totals will be used to determine the top finishers within each age group in both the Spring and Fall Series.
These races nearly filled in 2005, so register early to save money and guarantee your spot in the race.